- Delivery: Up to 10 kilometer from EUROPCAR branch: PHP1,000.00 and Over 10 kilometer from EUROPCAR branch: PHP1,000.00 + PHP50.00 per kilometer
- Collection: Same as Delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Delivery and Collection Service is available within the Metro Manila/City Limits Only. Out of Town Delivery is not available.
- Deliver and Collect service is a pre-paid service. RENTER must pay 24 hours in advance all the rental charges and security deposits. Booking will be confirmed to the RENTER once payment has been made by EUROPCAR.
- Deliver and Collect is available Monday to Sunday 0800H-1700H. Delivery will be made within a 1 hour time-slot agreed at the time of booking and collection within a 2 hour time-slot based on RENTER’s selected time.
- All locations of Deliver and Collect service are subject for approval of EUROPCAR. EUROPCAR reserves the right to refuse the Deliver and Collect service if the location’s route and areas may affect the safety and security to the vehicle, its driver and/or Rental Sales Officer (RSO) and other parties.
- The vehicle will be delivered at full tank of fuel and will be collected from the RENTER at full tank of fuel also. RENTER is not responsible for the fuel used for delivery and collection.
- Deliver and Collect is available from a home, work or hotel address.
- If EUROPCAR delivers to RENTER’s home address, then RENTER must give EUROPCAR 48 working hours’ notice and EUROPCAR will require proof of RENTER’s home address, the address must be the same as both the payment card used to make the booking and driving license and RENTER must be available to accept delivery of the vehicle and to sign the Rental Agreement.
- If EUROPCAR delivers to RENTER’s business address or hotel, then RENTER must give EUROPCAR 48 working hours’ notice and EUROPCAR will require proof of RENTER’s employment at the premises (at the company) or RENTER’s status as a guest (at the hotel) at the time of delivery and RENTER must be available to accept delivery of the vehicle and to sign the Rental Agreement.
- If RENTER is unable to provide EUROPCAR with the required information then EUROPCAR may refuse to leave the vehicle or EUROPCAR may ask RENTER to complete the transaction at the EUROPCAR branch.
- If the vehicle is collected from a different address to the delivery address, a one-way charge may be incurred and price will be dependent on distance from the original hire location. This charge will be indicated during the booking process.
- EUROPCAR retain the right not to deliver a car if RENTER fails to comply with any of these Deliver and Collection Terms and Conditions.
- EUROPCAR reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend Deliver and Collect service at any time without giving prior notice.
1. Identification cards such as Passport or two Government’s ID’s, International Driving Permit (For foreign) and/or Domestic Driver’s License (For Local) must be sent in advance to EUROPCAR. Hard copies must be presented during the Delivery of the vehicle. If the hard copy does not match with the sent copy, EUROPCAR may refuse the release of the vehicle.
2. LTO and Insurance Providers will only honor Foreign-issued Driver’s License for up to 90 days upon arrival in the PH. The Passport of Foreign Nationals with a Foreign- issued Driver’s License MUST BE CHECKED for the stamp of arrival date in the Philippines.
All Additional drivers must be present at the vehicle delivery and their original full valid driving license must be presented.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
1. Online Payment via Credit Card and the primary driver must be the card holder.
2. Bank Transfer/Deposit
A LIST OF ACCEPTED PROOF OF ADDRESS DOCUMENTS
- Bank, credit card or mortgage statement.
- Water or electric bill from any reputable utility company
- Landline phone bill. Please note: a mobile phone bill is not accepted
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Insurance Policy Statement of Account